Bed & Breakfast at The Blue House
Welcome to our website.
The Blue House offers stylish and comfortable accommodation in Duns, the county town of Berwickshire in the Scottish Borders.
The building dates back to the early 18th century and is listed, but is also modernised to a high standard.
We are conveniently positioned, just a short walk from the town's shops and restaurants, and also from Duns Castle nature reserve.
The accommodation we offer is arranged over two upper floors. It is centrally heated throughout and consists of:
- Two individually designed double rooms, Clouds and Cheviots, both with combed ceilings.
- Both rooms include Tea/coffee making facilities, Hair Dryer and Guest Dressing Gowns.
- Residents' sitting-room for relaxing and dining, with TV/DVD/Satellite provided.
- Residents' bathroom with over-bath shower, basin, toilet and heated towel rail and a supply of Bathroom Condiments.
- Study with desk and access to free Wi-Fi and broadband.
- Private walled garden, facing south-west, with several seating areas.
Breakfast is served in the dining area of the residents' sitting room.
Availability and bookings
To check rates and availability and to make a booking, please telephone Julia Wright on 01361 882164